Monday, July 03, 2006

Life Lessons From Your Soul - Personal Mottos

It seems most people have a personal motto or a life theme. You may have the motto "Be happy. Life is too short." Perhaps you have a tag line for your business that is a theme for you. What ever your life theme or motto is, it will probably be your biggest challenge as well.

Martin Luther King Jr. and Mohandas K. Gandhi were both social revolutionaries who were dedicated to peace among races, their governments and their people. Both men lived a life theme of peace. As a result, they were asked to examine peace from every angle. To understand and achieve things of greatness seems to require the examination of its opposite force. Peace, violence, kindness, hatred, joy, sorrow, failure, victory, love and fear are all tools that helped those great men understand and achieve peace. They left an indelible mark upon our world through true power - peace.

What is your personal motto? Chances are that you will look at that theme from every angle through the experience of your life. Is your motto your challenge? Notice how you are challenged to live what you believe. Enjoy what your soul is teaching your personality through what you are most drawn to understand. There will be rich learning there for you.

1 Comments:

At 10:39 AM, Blogger Dr. Meg Haworth said...

You are welcome, Ly. Thank you for reading my Blog! Your motto will be an obvious thought or theme that you support time and again. Mine is "Become who you are." I am regularly challenged to be who I am through experiences that take me out of being me. I get to consciously make that choice to be true to me. It is not always easy but it is rewarding when I honor who I am. Much love to you in your time of discovery. Dr. Meg

 

Post a Comment

<< Home