Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Life Lessons from Your Soul - A Teacher Who Can Help You

In 1999, I met Tuck Self who is now known as The Rebel Belle www.rebelbelleblog.com Tuck came to my Bed & Breakfast and healing Retreat Center in South Carolina way back then to give me a presentation on Nikken products - or at least that's what we thought was happening. What really ended up happening was Tuck became my first client in South Carolina and I became the spiritual counselor whom she credits as the one who catapulted her on her spiritual journey.

Today, Tuck is the Rebel Belle - a woman of bold self expression who assists other women in finding theirs. She has an incredibly creative way of teaching women through many different avenues to find their true voices.

Tuck interviewed me today - all these years later. It was an enormous pleasure to assist her in her soul's expression. I would like to share that recording with you so you can benefit from the two of us. Just click the play button and listen away!


MP3 File

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home