Sunday, December 30, 2007

Life Lessons from Your Soul - Feeling Love

Recently, someone dear to me asked me a question that sent me on a journey of self exploration. It was an unexpected quest I embarked upon but a fulfilling one. The question was this:

"When do you feel love?"

My immediate answer was "I am love. How would I not feel it?"

At that moment, I looked out at the sea and saw Dolphins swimming by. I ran to the glass doorway and said "I'm feeling love right now!! The Dolphins connect me to love."

I continued asking myself that question and found that I feel love more often than I would have thought I did and under more circumstances than I thought I would. I also found that simply through entering the awareness of that question, I essentially uped my "love quotient" by noticing when I felt love.

When do you feel love? What connects you to the feeling of love and what does not? Can you still feel love in the darkness of a difficult situation? Can you attemt to?

Enter into the richness of this quest. You too may be surprised.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 5:06 AM, Blogger Andy said...

I am honored and happy to announce you that Personal Development Top Sites was launched.
Personal Development Top Sites is the first top sites about personal development and self improvement field.
PDTS is dedicated to all of you interested in this field, a very interesting and useful for us.
PDTS offers free web subscribing and promoting. All you have to do is to subscribe your site and post on your page the Link Code that connects your site and PDTS.
PDTS wishes to be a way to know better the ones in this domain, a powerful tool for promotion for our sites and a place
To develop the most profitable investment: investing in your person.

PDTS link: http://egodevelopment.com/pdtopsites/

Egodevelopment.com by Andy

P.S. HAPPY NEW YEAR !

 

Post a Comment

<< Home