Sunday, December 30, 2007

Life Lessons from Your Soul - Feeling Love

Recently, someone dear to me asked me a question that sent me on a journey of self exploration. It was an unexpected quest I embarked upon but a fulfilling one. The question was this:

"When do you feel love?"

My immediate answer was "I am love. How would I not feel it?"

At that moment, I looked out at the sea and saw Dolphins swimming by. I ran to the glass doorway and said "I'm feeling love right now!! The Dolphins connect me to love."

I continued asking myself that question and found that I feel love more often than I would have thought I did and under more circumstances than I thought I would. I also found that simply through entering the awareness of that question, I essentially uped my "love quotient" by noticing when I felt love.

When do you feel love? What connects you to the feeling of love and what does not? Can you still feel love in the darkness of a difficult situation? Can you attemt to?

Enter into the richness of this quest. You too may be surprised.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home